If you’ve been trying to think of ways to make your penis appear larger and thicker, know that you’re not alone. There are other men who seek penis enlargement, which is also euphemized through the use of “male enhancement.” Do you know of these natural tips to achieve penis enlargement over time?
Your penis functions as part of your reproductive and urinary systems. As a young man reaching puberty, your penis and testicles grow larger and you start to grow pubic hair. Your penis size and shape differ from other men’s, and the size also varies between your penis’s flaccid and erect conditions. The majority of men are within normal range for penis size, but there are those who want to enlarge the length and girth of theirs.
Here are some tips to consider:
- Exercise to improve the appearance of your penis. A good physical condition improves the appearance of your overall body and also increases your self-confidence. The more you feel better about yourself, the more you increase the size of your erect penis and become more sexually aroused.
- Lose excess weight. Did you know that as much as extra fat in your abdomen hangs over your pelvic region, the increased fat in your thighs also “crowds” your genitals? Overweight or obese men tend to appear smaller down there because of the additional fat that they need to shed. Losing weight appears to improve the size of your penis and may even help it gain length – the fat is not around the base of your genitals.
- Trim your pubes. This simply cosmetic remedy can make your penis look bigger, as extraneous pubic hair causes the opposite effect. Decreasing hair may also help increase sensitivity present at the base of your penis.
- Consider using a penis pump to improve your penis size during sexual intercourse. A penis pump can be prescribed to help a man who has gone through a prostate operation. Furthermore, it will be of benefit to those who have had radiation for prostate cancer. A penis pump is relatively low-cost and does not need surgery.
- Consider undergoing phalloplasty, which is a penis lengthening or enlarging surgery. There are different types of surgery that can change the length or girth of your penis. For instance, a surgeon cuts the suspensory ligament and allows your penis to hang long in order for you to achieve length increase. This technique, however, involves usually serious risks, including loss of penis sensation and normal functioning. These side effects are mostly recorded on urological literature.
Keep posted for more useful male enhancement tips and advice from our experts!