Supposedly, Magnum Instincts is a male enhancer that can make the use feel like he is a teenage all over again as it claims to alleviate fatigue, improve physical endurance as well as enhance libido.
But will a natural male enhancement supplement like Magnum Instincts be able to improve both a person’s athletic performance and sexual function which are supposedly the two things that men need for them to be youthful once again?
According to the makers of the product, Magnum Instincts can do the following:
- Increase your sexual desire
- Reduce your stress from performing while under pressure
- Relieve fatigue
- Produce improved erections
- Restore the sexual functions
- Stimulate production of testosterone
- Enhance the quality, motility and quantity of sperm
What’s Inside the Product?
This male enhancer seems to have several lofty goals and the only means of telling whether these are possible to achieve is by closely looking at each ingredient included in its formula.
- 150 mg of Cordyceps Sinensis – This has shown to improve the rats’ exercise capacity and can also serve as an aphrodisiac. Good thing that it has rare cases of side effects.
- 170 mg of Carnosyn Beta Alanine – This is a kind of amino acid which is also a precursor to carnosine, the substance that is concentrated in the muscle tissue and believed to improve a person’s athletic performance. Carnosyn is actually beta alanine’s patented and bio-friendly form. The doses of beta alanine in supplements are usually around 400-800mg and Magnum Instincts happens to contain only 170mg. Although it should be noted that excessive beta alanine can lead to paraesthesia, or the sensation of burning, pricking and tingling of skin.
- 140 mg of water extracted Horny Goat Weed – This has effectively cured erectile dysfunction in the preliminary studies. This is also even said to work much better compared to the prescription drugs even though this remains unproven. Horny goat weed may cause dry mouth and upset stomach.
- L-citrulline Malate – It is an amino acid that can enhance athletic performance through decreasing muscle fatigue.
- 100 mg of Maca Powder Extract – Typically used to serve as aphrodisiac, this is touted in a few clinical trials to have the ability of improving semen quality and boosting libido. This can also improve mood, energy, sperm motility and production as well as sexual desire but it seems that this cannot increase testosterone.
- 75 of Goji Berry – This may fight of bacteria to prevent some diseases. However, a few makers often say some undue claims regarding its curing powers and this is why FDA spoke out against some distributors.
- 50mg of L-Lysine – This is a kind of amino acid playing a role in the absorption of calcium, building of muscle protein, recovery from injury and even production of hormone. Its side effects may include diarrhea and stomach pain.
- 15mg of Zinc Monomethionine – Anoher name for ZMA, this is a common supplement known in the world of athletics, claiming to raise testosterone and improve the athletic performance. However, there are no results regarding these in studies. The portion of zinc in ZMA may cure benign prostate enlargement as well as male infertility.
The ingredients of Magnum Instincts penis enhancement pills show some promising benefits and it is also a good thing that they are in concentrated forms complete with their amounts.
The Bottom Line
It seems that Magnum Instincts is a promising male enhancement product. However, because of its high price and lack of reviews, this does not come highly recommended.