Dubbed to be a one of a kind testosterone formula being sold in gel form, AndroGel is another breakthrough male enhancement product that requires local application. Its main ingredient is testosterone, which makes it very useful when it comes to the treatment of various conditions that are related to deficiency in testosterone, including loss of libido, andropause, sexual dysfunction, and the like. As a controlled substance by nature, the gel comes with about 1% concentration.
An Overview of the Product
According to the claims made by the manufacturer of the product, the special gel form of testosterone comes with a strength of 1.625, which is utilized as a part of the daily hormone replacement therapy or HRT that has the purpose to increase and/or normalize the male testosterone’s blood levels. Medically speaking, the product is recommended for the management of different conditions, which include the following:
- Hypogonadism or men’s deficiency in testosterone
- Andropause or the equivalent of menopause in men
- Reduced libido or sexual dysfunctions
The particular male enhancement product is composed of the following elements:
- Alcohol being a non-medicinal ingredient
- 1 percent testosterone
How It Works
When you apply this product locally on the skin on your upper arm or your shoulder, the main ingredient of AndroGel will then be absorbed by your skin for it to enter your blood stream. When the blood directly absorbs it, the testosterone component can now start to make up for the decreased levels of the existing testosterone present in the user’s body.
Who Can Use the Product?
AndroGel is a special product that is being recommended for the following groups of people:
- Those who do not want to use products that require oral administration but prefer topical or local administration.
- Those whose doctor has prescribed them the product for treating an underlying condition.
- Those who are searching for the best alternative for injectable testosterone.
Who Must Not Use The Product?
- Men who are above 65 or below 18 years of age.
- Those who want to use a herbal or natural treatment alternative that they can use instead of testosterone replacement.
- Those who would like to achieve a quick boost of their blood testosterone’s levels.
- Those who find it hard to apply the gel daily at exactly the same time.
- The product is manufactured by Abbot, one of the leading and famous pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- The FDA has approved the product.
- The application is free from pain.
- The safety profile of the product is better than the injectable testosterone since just a small amount is required to be applied.
- In the long run, you will get to discover that this male enhancement product is way cheaper compared to its injectable counterpart.
- The official website of the product contains tons of information that can be used by physicians and patients alike, all of which are backed by clinical studies and scientific evidences.
- It is not a natural male enhancement product but a synthetic preparation.
- There are some side effects that can be caused by the product like breast enlargement, BPH, acne, sleep apnea, and others.
With the good and bad sides of the AndroGel male enhancement product, it will be best to say that you might be better off searching for those products that contain natural components to safeguard your own health.